Esteban in some words...
For almost 30 years, Esteban has been creating collections of personal perfumes
and fragrances for the bath and for the home.
The company has turnover of 8 million and is part of the Nippon Kodo Group,
the world's leading manufacturer of top of the range Japanese incense (sales of 100 million).
The company, located in France near Montpellier, possesses acknowledged creative and industrial expertise on its market.
It distributes its lines in more than 50 countries and some 1500 sales outlets,
through its own brand stores, a subsidiary in North America, distributors a network of top of the range multibrand retailers.
Esteban has its own production facilities, and controls all aspects of the development process from design through to manufacture.
Our brand appeals to you and you wish to carry our collections?
Some key points:
- a selective distribution, with retailers selected according to their conformity to our concept and their enthusiasm to represent the Esteban brand
- high standards for quality, from design to delivery
- fast delivery thanks to a permanent stock on hand on our entire range of collections
The Esteban boutiques:
- a laboratory of ideas and experiences:
- allow you to actively participate in the process of learning to sell Esteban products
- experts of way of life and fragrance
*regular publications throughout the year with over 200 issues in women's and decorating's magazine in France.
If you would like further information, don't hesitate to contact us at 310-989-5234 or email@example.com (US, CANADA ONLY).